Applicable Job Locations:
- Carmichaels, Pennsylvania
- Midland, Texas
Compliance Services is looking for an experienced safety-oriented Field Technician, located in the areas listed above. The selected individual will need to rig-up/service and rig-down drilling and completion locations with gas detection and other safety services that Compliance Services supplies during operations. The primary function of this position is to service instruments and safety units in the field.
A field technician is required to monitor locations and provide coverage of operating and maintaining these systems and provide concurrent responsibility for the operation of safety equipment and emergency response procedures. To fulfill these requirements, the Field Technician’s duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Operate and maintain the H2S detection system
- Operate and maintain the safety equipment
- Conduct detailed visual inspections and system functional tests of various systems and equipment, reporting any deficiencies and corrective action recommendations to the customer
- Assists others with inspection, cleaning, servicing, reassembling and testing shop equipment, SCBA’s, manifolds, regulators and hoses.
- H2S training
- PEC Safeland
Work week details: Basic schedule is based on normal work-week, with on-call duties for evenings, weekends, and holidays due to 24/7 operational tempo.